The size of the unit is 616 square feet.
Selling price starts from RM1,500,000.00 (Ringgit Malaysia One Million Five Hundred Only).
Interested buyers, please submit your bids to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(1) Overview of the Sedition Act 1948 and key provisions of the law, by Joshua Tay H'ng Foong, BON AdvocatesThe training is open to all Members of the Bar and pupils in chambers. The details of the training are as follows:
(2) Sedition Act 1948: Cases and Jurisprudence, by New Sin Yew, BON Advocates
(3) Handling sedition cases, by Edmund Bon Tai Soon, BON Advocates; and
(4) Question-and-Answer Session.
(a) "Motion proposed by Christopher Leong, as Chairman of the Bar Council and on behalf of the Bar Council, at the Extraordinary General Meeting of the Malaysian Bar to be held on 19 September 2014", dated 12 Sept 2014 (pages 2 to 15 of the attached bundle of motions); and(2) Any other matters.
(b) "Motion to organise a peaceful protest, "Walk for Justice 2", against the use of the Sedition Act 1948 and to call for its repeal", proposed by New Sin Yew and seconded by 121 others, dated 11 Sept 2014 (pages 16 to 19 of the attached bundle of motions); and
|Section 44||All members who are not in arrears with their subscription under section 46 shall be eligible— |
(a) to attend and vote at any general meeting;
(b) subject to section 46A, to be elected to the Bar Council; and
(c) to vote on the election of members to the Bar Council.
|Section 46(5)||Liability to pay any annual subscription to the Malaysian Bar shall arise when the subscription has been fixed by the Bar Council. All annual subscriptions to the Malaysian Bar shall be paid by the 30th day of June of each year.|
(1) Members are kindly requested to make every effort to attend the meeting punctually to ensure a quorum of 500.
(2) Registration counters will open from 1:30 pm. Light refreshments will be served.
(3) All Members and pupils in chambers shall, upon registering their names, wear the designated wristbands for the purpose of admission.
(4) Pupils in chambers may attend but shall not vote, and shall be seated only at the area(s) designated for them.
(5) Under the Continuing Professional Development ("CPD") Scheme, Members and pupils in chambers will earn one CPD point for attending the EGM.
(6) For information on preferential hotel corporate rates secured by Bar Council, please refer to the current list, which can be downloaded from the scroll box located on the top right-hand section of the Malaysian Bar website, at www.malaysianbar.org.my.
Proview eBook Bi-Weekly Offer - Get your copy at 20% off! ...