SWEET & MAXWELL MALAYSIA 2017 - 2018 TITLES UP TO 15% OFF:
Construction Adjudication Reports of Malaysia 2018
Law of Evidence, 2Ed
The Company Constitution
The law Reform (Marriage & Divorce Act 1976): Commentary and Cases, 2Ed
2016 - 2017 TITLES UP TO 25% OFF:
Arbitration in Malaysia: A Practical Guide
Essential Company Law in Malaysia
Management Corporations in Malaysia, 2Ed
The Trial Lawyer's Companion, 2Ed
2002 - 2015 TITLES UP TO 50% OFF:
Criminal Litigation Process, 3Ed
Jurisdiction of Courts in Malaysia, 2Ed
Law and Practice of Islamic Banking and Finance, 3Ed
Patent Law in Malaysia - Cases & Commentary, 2Ed
SWEET & MAXWELL UK 2013 - 2018 TITLES UP TO 20% OFF:
Formation and Variation of Contracts, 2Ed
Guest on the Law of Assignment, 3Ed
Keating on Construction Contracts, 10Ed (Mainwork + Supplement)
MacGillivray on Insurance Law, 14Ed
Terms and conditions:
1. Promotion is valid from 9:00am, 5 December to 5:00pm, 6 December 2018 (Malaysia Time).
2. Promotion valid for purchases made via Sweet & Maxwell Malaysia Website and through credit card within time frame of the promotion only. (Refer to point 1 above)
3. Purchases are processed on a first-come first served basis and while stocks last.
4. Purchases are non-returnable and considered successful upon complete of payment process. (Refer to points 1 and 2 above)
5. Promotion is not applicable to trade and government customers.
6. Promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers.
7. Promotion is valid only for local delivery within Malaysia.
8. Thomson Reuters Asia Sdn Bhd has the final decision in case of any dispute.
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Contact: +603 5115 3025, +603 5115 3083, +603 5115 3086 or +603 5115 3085 Email: email@example.com Address: Thomson Reuters Asia Sdn Bhd (1278218-W), Suite B-5-1 & 2, Level 5, Block B, Sky Park, One City, Jalan USJ 25/1, 47650 Subang Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia. Website: www.sweetandmaxwellasia.com.my
*Prices are valid in Malaysia and are subject to change without prior notice.